" i am your butter and your bread, the voice that's in your head. i'll take you in and fill you up, with a lack of being fed. "

Sunday, April 17, 2011

sunday morning

i'm going to do my best to post what i eat every day, once a week, on sundays.
i feel it will keep me on track, so people can see when i cheat.. IF i cheat! i'll obviously do my best not to.
also i don't really care if i have sugar, my body's been addicted since i was little..
(there have been studies showing sugar is as addictive as heroin)
so it's pretty hard for me ahah anyway as long as cals are below my limit i don't care what i eat.
i also like to keep track each day of how many litres of water i drink. 2: low average, 3: high average for me. also weekends are the worst for me! ohh my lord. so those days will always vary.. i'm either home alone for entire days, visiting my daddy (helllo calories..), or at my boyfriend's (helllo more calories..) so i'll start this tomorrow, monday the 18th. it will be a bit monotonous; i eat generally the same things every day except dinner which changes every day.. 
but this week i'm doing a soup detox, yay! so it will be even more monotonous i guess, but i am so excited. i even got my mum's support on this, it was her idea awhile back anyway. just because she's not here doesn't mean i can't do it. i talked to her today about it even and we went over the guidelines for it. she said only about 5 to 7 days, so i'm going to start with 5 days. monday to friday. on this detox, i really can't cheat. and it's been an awful weekend.. my dad's birthday, and his side of the family's easter get together.. hi chocolate nemesis. it was extremely awful.. as soon as i post this, i'm hitting the elliptical for as long as it takes. 1000 cals maybe? so for this week, here's a basic eating schedule.
average day (i am overestimating everything for cals)
breakfast: apple: 60, green tea: 0.
lunch: celery: 9, cucumbers: 20, carrots: 30
dinner: two cups homemade soup: 200
others: crystal light: 10
total: 229
litres: 2.5


i'll keep track of my progress though, definitely can't cheat on this! excited. now for the elliptical.
hard work coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment